Transmission Repair & Services in Sunset, UT
As a vehicle owner, you fully understand the inevitablity of your car needing maintenance, and experiencing unforeseen problems. Anything from an oil change and a tire rotation, to shocks that are shot and a bad transmission, your car almost always needs some type of upkeep. Due to the frequency of needed adjustments and fixes many car owners choose to ignore problems in their cars to save money, time, and avoid long lines at the mechanic.
Not only is this ill-advised for the safety and performance of your car, but ignoring car problems can lead to even more costly and extensive repairs if left unattended. Transmissions are one of the most vital aspects of any car, and must be carefully monitored for any signs of a problem, or possible failure. At Tanner Transmissions, we are more than happy to provide affordable and fair transmission repair services for the Sunset area, which are guaranteed to be the end of your transmission problems.
Ignoring signs of transmission issues will result in expensive fixes, or an unusable car. If you have any suspicions about the performance of your transmission, or you notice signs of transmission difficulties, bring your car into the transmission repair experts at the Sunset location of Tanner Transmissions today!
These are the questions to which you want quick and accurate answers. While the Internet can provide hundreds of pages of transmission repair information (and some "mis-information"), you need to have a live conversation with a local transmission repair shop here in the Sunset, Utah area.
In our 38 plus years of repairing and rebuilding transmissions, we have accumulated a great deal of knowledge in all things transmissions! Here is the information you need to know to best care for your automatic transmission or manual transmission, and any signs that transmission repairs are needed:
- Manual and automatic transmissions contain hundreds of moving parts-gears, bands, linkage, gaskets and seals-one (or several) of which may be to blame if transmission problems occur.
- Today's transmissions also contain a number of electronic modules and controls that could fail and cause transmission problems.
- Minor issues could be resolved with a transmission fluid flush or linkage adjustment.
- Other problems may require, repair, rebuilding or replacement of your automatic transmission.
- Get the problem diagnosed as soon as possible. Do not "wait until later" or "when I can find the time"-this delay may turn a comparatively affordable transmission repair to a very costly repair later on.
Common Transmission Problems:
The variety of possible causes to the transmission symptoms experienced above has a direct bearing on transmission repair costs.
As is true with any problem (physical, medical or mechanical), an accurate diagnosis prevents needless costs for unnecessary repairs. The experts in our Sunset transmission repair shop have the technology and expertise to find your transmission problem, and get you back on the road in the Sunset area.
Tanner Transmissions has the expertise and experience you deserve. Our Sunset transmission repair experts have years of experience, as well as a dedication to cars and the satisfaction of our customers. When you trust our transmission repair service in our Sunset location of Tanner Transmissions, you are guaranteed a thorough and correct fix, all performed in a timely manner and for the best possible price. If our fix isn't satisfactory, we are more than happy to go the extra mile to guaranee your satisfaction, and keep your business for years to come.
Let us support you with our 15 point Transguard Check, which will help us best identify the transmission problem at hand, and perform the best fix.
- Our Free Towing to any of our shop locations, and free 15 point Transguard Check™ make it affordable for you to find out what transmission problems may be in your car or truck, and what transmission issues need fixing.