Transmission Service & Repair in Salt Lake City, UT
When it comes to car trouble and repairs, many have a prevailing attitude of procrastination. Car problems are always seen as something that could be done later, or a problem that isn't nearly as severe as it seems. However, this is how you end up with an expensive fix, and a problem that only worsens over time.
Signs of transmission problems should never be avoided. Addressing the signs of transmission issues is the difference between a relatively easy fix, and a complete overhaul that costs thousands. The team of transmission repair and service professionals at Tanner Transmissions is standing by with years of experience, and a commitment to the repair and preservation of cars-no matter the type.
There are several things that can go wrong with your transmission, and it is important to recognize the signs, and have them addressed by the transmission repair and service professionals at our Salt Lake City transmission auto shop location.
These are the questions to which you want quick and accurate answers. While the Internet can provide hundreds of pages of transmission repair information (and some "mis-information"), you need to have a live conversation with a local transmission repair shop here in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
In our 38+ years of repairing and rebuilding transmissions, here is the information you need to know to best care for your automatic transmission or manual transmission, and any signs that transmission repairs are needed:
- Manual and automatic transmissions contain hundreds of moving parts-gears, bands, linkage, gaskets and seals-one (or several) of which may be to blame if transmission problems occur.
- Today's transmissions also contain a number of electronic modules and controls that could fail and cause transmission problems.
- Minor issues could be resolved with a transmission fluid flush or linkage adjustment.
- Other problems may require, repair, rebuilding or replacement of your automatic transmission.
- Get the problem diagnosed as soon as possible. Do not "wait until later" or "when I can find the time"-this delay may turn a comparatively affordable transmission repair to a very costly repair later on.
If you find that your transmission isn't working properly, it's time to bring it in to Tanner Transmissions for a thorough inspection and transmission service and repair. We are completely dedicated to excellent transmission repair, and our customers' satisfaction. Don't wait until it's too late! Bring your car in to our Salt Lake City transmission auto shop for repair right away! Our Salt Lake City transmission repair services cannot be beaten, and our team is the most devoted in town.
Common Transmission Problems:
The variety of possible causes to the transmission symptoms experienced above has a direct bearing on transmission repair costs.
As is true with any problem (physical, medical or mechanical), an accurate diagnosis prevents needless costs for unnecessary repairs. The experts in our Salt Lake City transmission auto shop have the technology and expertise to find your transmission problem, and get you back on the road in the Salt Lake City area.
- Our Free Towing to any of our shop locations, and free 15 point Transguard Check™ make it affordable for you to find out what transmission problems may be in your car or truck, and what transmission issues need fixing.